This opportunity consists of 140 improved homesites and 138.94 acres of unimproved land, with tentative maps for another 173+ homesites along with exquisite and extensive common area improvements as further showcased throughout the marketing package.
Foxwood is situated in one of Northern California’s last untouched regions near the shoreline of beautiful Lake Almanor. Scenic Plumas County is largely undeveloped, leaving vast woodlands with miles of pristine mountain streams and rivers. The surrounding Sierras provide extensive all-season recreation with access to cross-country skiing, boating, fly-fishing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, sailing, hiking, walking trails and an adjacent 18-hole PGA championship golf course. Lassen National Park and its incredible offerings are less than an hour away. This magnificent setting offers an unmatched lifestyle.
Primarily a second home community, the Lake Almanor community provides individuals with an easily accessible getaway from the larger metropolitan areas of Northern California and Nevada. The world-class common area improvements at Foxwood set it apart from other surrounding residential developments and provide a luxurious retreat for its residents. In past years, homesites within Foxwood historically have sold between $150,000 to $300,000.
This property is being sold as one complete package inclusive of all homesites, maps, and common area improvements. The offering represents the wholesale pricing of the subdivision as further outlined in this offering package.
• Foxwood is a an approximate 375 acre master planned residential development
• 138.94 acre development included in this offering
• Vacation and second home destination for Northern Californians and Northern Nevadans
• This package includes 140 developed lots as well as 173 tentative approved lots
• Existing homeowners association has 316 members
• Extensive landcaped entrances & roadways
• Extensive storm retention basins & drainage channels
• 1,000,000 gallon water storage tanks and well-system managed by Walker Ranch Community
• Effluent disposal site system to accommodate 227 homes, including land that will provide
capacity for additional homes when needed